My response to people who tell me that I don't talk about up and coming artists enough:
* "The Corey Taylor Effect" (as seen in the headlines of Loudwire) and how it applies to the business press to with Amazon, Facebook, etc
* How I sneak artists like Fish Narc, Cold Hart and Cerebral Incubation into my videos
* Do YouTubers and influencers have an obligation to put other people on?
* How to break through the noise with your band or business (for example Eskimo Callboy's "Hypa Hypa" video)
* NXCRE "2am In Penn Station": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIlu5pd0Wnw
Sponsored by: Klaviyo
Follow The Punk Rock MBA on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Follow Finn McKenty on Instagram.
Check out Finn's social media coaching program.
Sign up for the PRMBA Newsletter.
Produced and edited by Deanna Chapman.
Support The Punk Rock MBA on Patreon
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
A few of my favorite episodes
Shayne Smith is a comedian who is considered a bit of an outsider within the industry. In this episode, he discusses his business model, streaming on Twitch, how TikTok is doing so well, and much more. Follow Shayne Smith on …
Finn Mckenty chats with Matt Halpern about running a company, dealing with COVID, and more. If you want to know what it's like to run a business and be in a successful band, be ready to take notes! Follow Matt …
Finn Mckenty chats with Anthony Fantano about running a successful YouTube channel, how new creators should approach their content, and more. If you've ever wanted to create content, get ready to take notes! Check out Anthony...
Finn sits down to talk to Allison Hagendorf about her journey to Spotify, the state of rock music, and more. She hosts her own podcast, Rock This, and has a vast knowledge of rock music as a whole. Listen to …
Finn talks to Sara Dietschy about her YouTube channel, how she monetizes her content, and more. If you've ever been interested in creating content for a living, you'll want to takes notes. Check out Sara Dietschy on YouTube ....